17 Jun Retire In Mauritius
Retiring to a safe, tranquil and beautiful island might seem like a dream, but it’s a dream that can come true. How? Believe it or not, but it’s possible to retiring in Mauritius. Here are some of the reasons why Mauritius is a leading destination to spend the rest of your days:
- The Beaches: To do Mauritius justice, we have to start with the beaches. Whether you plan to take a dip in the ocean regularly or bask in the sun on the shore, the iridescent blue seas, sandy beaches and stunning ocean views are reason enough to want to retire to this jewel of an island.
- The Nature & Scenery: You can stay active in your retirement years in Mauritius by walking and sightseeing on the island. The beautiful hiking trails and wealth of natural attractions provide ample opportunities for outdoor adventures.
- The Peace & Tranquility: The peace and tranquillity of Mauritius are unmatched – especially for those who are used to the hustle and bustle of city life. After a lifetime of fast-pacing living, you deserve to settle down in a calm and peaceful environment and spend your retirement in Mauritius with blissful enjoyment.
- The Diverse Yet Harmonious Culture: Mauritius is house to people from a vast range of cultural, ethnic and religious backgrounds, and yet all inhabitants co-exist seamlessly and peacefully on the island. This combination of different cultures results in Mauritius being rich in diversity while still retaining the traditional Creole charm.
- The People: Speaking of Creole charm, the people of Mauritius are the friendliest, most welcoming and wonderful group of individuals in the world. Mauritius, being a small island, has a tight-knit community of caring and pleasant people, always ready to help or greet you with a smile.
- The Food: The diverse culture of Mauritius is best experienced by enjoying its cuisine. Indian, Creole, Chinese, French, European and African culinary influences combine to create a something you’ve never experienced before.
Retiring in Mauritius entails a substantial financial investment as well as detailed planning. The best option is setting up a Mauritius retirement plan with a reputable service provider. They’ll be able to advise you on what the requirements are, and help you set up the right retirement plan to suit your particular needs.
To find out more about the best Mauritian retirement plan options, get in touch with the friendly Move To Mauritius team. Our moving to Mauritius will help guide, facilitate and support you in achieving your dream of retiring in sunny, warm Mauritius.