22 Oct Incorporation of Offshore Company in Mauritius
Mauritius continues to emerge as one of the best countries to make economic progress. The African island has already become a popular platform to do business. Investors from all over the world utilize its friendly legislative.
The Financial Services Act of 2007 simplified the overall regulatory system. In fact, it combines established legislations with global business. Of course, you’re to open an offshore company to enjoy its financial offerings.
Advantages of Offshore Company Incorporation
There are certain advantages to set an offshore company instead of an authorized/global company. The basic benefits have to include –
- Business-friendly legislation.
- No obligation to pay duty or share.
- Financial privacy as well as security.
- No exchange control/trading restrictions.
- Wide double taxation treaties.
- Cost-effective jurisdiction.
- Economic, political, social stability.
Setup Approach for Offshore Company
- Company: GBC2
- Legislation: Companies Act 2001
- Published Information: Registering Company Name
- Standard Currency: MRT/USD
- Confidentiality: High-level anonymity
- Stability: Good Jurisdictional Reputation
- Taxation: 0%
- Paid-Up Capital: No Requirement
- Communication: Effective Means
- Legal System Base: Civil Law
- Accounting Necessity: No Reporting Requirement
- Bearer Share: Not Permitted
Financial Service Commission directly regulates the company license, structure & taxation treaties.
Countries Signed Double-Tax Treaties with Mauritius
Tax treaties are indeed one well-established way to keep the tax rate down. Mauritius signed double-tax treaties with several countries to hold its economical progress. If you’re from any of the countries, you’re lucky to set up an offshore company easily.
You better look at the names to check out your chance of enjoying tax-free corporate interest.
Bangladesh, Barbados, Belgium, Botswana, China, Croatia, Cyprus, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Italy, Kuwait, Lesotho, Libya, Luxembourg, Madagascar, Malaysia, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Singapore, Romania, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Swaziland, Sweden, Thailand, Tunisia, Uganda, United Kingdom, Zimbabwe.
There are further rules & regulations to take into account. Whether you’re from the list or not, you have to obey the basics.
If you’re to set an offshore company in Mauritius, contact Movemomaurtius.mu to get comprehensive support.